There are three types of tickets at Nordsken:
Daily pass – gives you access to all activities during the normal opening hours of Nordsken (9AM – 11PM*). You will get a stamp on your hand that shows that you have paid entrance.
Event pass – gives you access to all activities around-the-clock*. You’ll get a fabric bracelet that shows that you hav epaid entrance.
Event pass with computer seat – like a regular event pass and also your own seat (chair, table, power and internet access) at the LAN.
* Note that many activities are only active during some days/hours. For example Expohallen (with exhibitors) opens at 10AM and closes at 7PM.
- Kids under 6 years has free entrance with the presence of a legal guardian.
- Guests with a disability pays ordinary entrance but the assistant/escort enters for free (show accompanying certificate in the checkout).
- Cancelled activities/exhibitor not showing up or your own inability to attend does not approve for a refund.
- Daily pass: 200 SEK
- Daily pass group (two adults, two kids): 450 SEK
- Event pass: 300 SEK
- Event pass group (two adults, two kids): 900 SEK
Event pass with computer seat
- Event pass with computer seat: 600 SEK
Here on our website you can buy a pre-purchase so that you don’t have to stand in line for so long. Pre-purchase is mandatory also in order to book a computer seat, sleeping arrangement and other stuff. With pre-purchase you’ll receive a personal one-time code by mail that you enter in the entrance.
You can also buy tickets on site at the entrance. We accept payment by card, swish or cash.
If you as a business want to give away the worlds best summer gift (entrance to Nordsken) – or if you are interested for some other reason want to buy a large amount of tickets, contact email@example.com