There are two types of tickets at Nordsken Halloween:
Tickets can be found https://kippu.events/sv/store/order/116
gives you access to all activities during the normal opening hours of Nordsken (Exhibition hall generally open 10-19, some other parts open 24/7). You will get a stamp on your hand that shows that you have paid entrance.
Gives you access to all activities around-the-clock*. You’ll get a fabric bracelet that shows that you have paid for entrance.
* Note that many activities are only active during some days/hours. For example Expohallen (with exhibitors) opens at 10AM and closes at 7PM.
- Kids under 6 years has free entrance with the presence of a legal guardian.
- Guests with a disability pays ordinary entrance but the assistant/escort enters for free (show accompanying certificate in the checkout).
- Cancelled activities/exhibitor not showing up or your own inability to attend does not approve for a refund.
- Daily pass: 99 SEK
- Daily pass group (two adults, two kids): *Price to be announced*
- Event pass: 199 SEK
- Event pass group (two adults, two kids): 599 SEK
You can also buy tickets on site at the entrance. We accept payment by card, swish or cash.
If you as a business want to give away the worlds best summer gift (entrance to Nordsken) – or if you are interested for some other reason want to buy a large amount of tickets, contact email@example.com