Data protection – GDPR
Nordsken needs the contact information you provide us and complements it with additional information about previous visits, gender and age in order to be able to inform you about relevant events and to produce statistics for the Nordsken event so we can improve each year.
Consent to communicate:
Nordsken does its utmost to protect and respect your privacy, and we only use your personal information to send newsletters, surveys and information about events and other content that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from our communication at any time.
1. Processing of personal data.
Nordsken collects and stores the following information about you: contact information, gender, associated company and health information (t-shirt size). We also store communication and participation in events organized by Nordsken and event photos where participants can be visible.
We use the personal data we collect for communication and marketing including:
● To send newsletters, surveys and information about opportunities related to Nordsken (legitimate interest).
● To send invitations to game-related events that we arrange. (legitimate interest).
● To maintain our contact list (legitimate interest).
How we collect information about you:
We collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, for example when you communicate with us via e-mail or other channels, when you visit our website, when you register or ask us to send you newsletters and when you register for a event.
In some cases, your personal information has been supplemented with general information obtained from other sources, including searches via available search engines, sector-specific newsletters, social media and your employer’s website.
3. Sharing of your personal information
We do not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make your personal information available to third parties with the following exceptions:
● Third-party services for the storage of personal data (CRM systems)
● Social media (data is stored on their servers)
● Google G-Suite and Analytics
● Access for both staff at Nordsken Handlingskraft AB and Nordsken’s friends (non-profit association).
We have a number of financiers, in some cases there are requirements for event photos. When reporting, our financiers can therefore have access to event photos and information on how many people participated in our events. We do not share individual names with our financiers, only numbers.
3.1 Third Party Storage
Nordsken may use services from third parties to collect and store your personal data and share your personal data with a third party in a country outside the EU.
The processing of your personal data may therefore be regulated by data protection legislation that differs from the legislation in your country.
Personal data collected within the European Union can, for example, be transferred to and processed by third parties in a country outside the European Union. In such cases, Nordsken will ensure that the transfer of your personal data takes place in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and in particular that appropriate contractual, technical and organizational measures are taken, such as the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
4. Storage and deletion of my personal data
For communication as well as for legitimate and business purposes, we save your information for as long as Nordsken is available, until your contact information is invalid or until you request that your data be deleted.
You have the right to know what personal data we process about you and can request a copy of the data.
You can request at any time:
● extract from the register (you have the right to be informed about and request access to the personal data we process about you)
● correction (you have the right to change or update your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete)
● deletion (your right to delete your personal data)
● restriction (the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data)
● data portability (the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transfer this personal data for use in the service of another party.You have the right to terminate your subscription to our communication at any time without this in any way adversely affecting you.
5. Protection of your personal data
We are committed to protecting your personal information and have implemented technical solutions to protect it. We have also implemented policies to ensure which people within Nordsken have access to your personal data and that these have been trained in how personal data is to be handled.
When we make significant changes to this policy, we will notify you by sending you an email.
7. Contact information.
The information you provide will be handled by the owner of Nordsken, Nordsken Handlingskraft AB (controller). All questions and problems are handled by:
Nordsken Handlingskraft AB
Laboratory alley 7
931 62 Skellefteå
You can also contact Integritesskyddssmyndigheten (formerly datainspektionen) if you have any objections about how your personal information is handled, at email@example.com